Friday, December 9, 2016
20 Curious Questions With 20 Quirky Answers
1. Are you named after someone? I wish I could tell you that I'm named after someone famous, like Marcia Brady. But no, just my mother's best friend who was also named Marcia. Thank God Mom wasn't close to someone named Ethel.
2. When is the last time you cried? When I peeled pearl onions for Thanksgiving dinner. By the time I was on my third bag, I noticed the directions on the back of the package said to boil the onions for three minutes and then the skins would fall right off. That's when I really cried.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat? Liverwurst, even though I hate liver. Don't ask me to explain this phenomenon to you.
4. Do you have kids? Four that I know of. But there might be some seedpods floating around that I'm not aware of.
5. Do you use sarcasm? Only when I talk to people, because my dog doesn't listen to me.
6. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, in a jar in Missouri. They just celebrated their 50th birthday.
7. Would you bungee jump? Only from my bed to the floor.
8. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Lucky Charms. Actually, I don't really like the cereal---just the marshmallow leprechaun charms inside the box. Which explains why my family refers to me as the Stealth Marshmallow Thief.
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Ties? What ties? I live I'm Florida. We only wear flip flops here.
10. Do you think you're strong? I don't know----I haven't tried to pick up a Volkswagen lately.
11. What is your favorite ice cream? I can only pick one flavor?
12. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth. If they're nasty, I have to wonder what other parts of their body they're not keeping clean.
13. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? Skin tags and a jelly belly. Ain't midlife grand?
14. What color pants are you wearing now? I'm not sure. The pair I'm wearing was once a solid color, but now it's covered in food stains and dog hair. So......camouflage.....I'm wearing camouflage.
15. What was the last thing you ate? I don't remember.... <BURP>. Oh yeah, it was pizza!
16. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Is there a color for pinot grigio?
17. Favorite smell? The lumber at Lowe's......the smell of construction (but NOT the construction workers).
18. Hair color? Blonde-fuchsia-purple. I'm just like Eric Carle's Mixed-Up Chameleon.
19. Favorite food to eat? Anything Mexican.....because I love to say, "Chimichanga."
20. Favorite movie? Titanic. What's not to love about a sinking ship, star-crossed lovers and a shortage of lifeboats?
Now that you know all of these idiotic facts about me, how 'bout if you take a turn? I challenge my fellow bloggers to write a post with the answers to all of these questions. Game on!