As you know, Meno Mama likes to bend the rules. Even as a child I strayed from the games on the playground and could usually be found eating M&M's behind the shrubs with my chocolate hoarding cohorts. Is it any wonder why I never won the Presidential Physical Fitness Award in P.E.?
I'll play this game of tag, but you may not get the responses you're expecting. If you're nice and play along, I just might share my M&M's with you.
1. Squirrels (Duh! If you don't already know this about me, then you've been living under a rock).
2. Wine. No wait, tequila. Or rum. Vodka.....okay, any libation will do...
3. Nutella (Manna from heaven. I'm almost out---please send some now).
4. Blogging (In between Facebooking).
5. Beer drinking gnomes
5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Buy an RV and stalk Guy Fieri as he eats his way through the heart of America.
2. Go to Oktoberfest in Germany.
3. Publish dozens of books to keep generations of my family laughing.
4. See the Titanic before it completely disintegrates at the bottom of the ocean.
5. Buy Walt Disney World and rename it "Meno Mama's World." Espresso and jello shots will be sold on every corner for weary adults.
5 THINGS I SAY A LOT:
1. "Nobody answer the door or the phone."
2. "Shut the eff up."
3. "Flush your re-wipes."
4. "Brush your damn teeth!"
5. "I didn't do it and it's not my fault."
5 BOOKS OR MAGAZINES I'VE READ LATELY:
1. Anything written by Erma Bombeck.
2. The Colonoscopy Quarterly
3. 10 Creative ways To Hide Your Chocolate Obsession
4. The Squirrel Whisperer Handbook
5. 10 Steps To Beating Your Facebook Addiction
5 FAVORITE MOVIES:
1. The Secret Garden
2. Somewhere In Time
4. Meet Joe Black
5. Our own home movie, "The Night The Gerbils Took Over Georgia."
5 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL TO:
1. Scotland, to trace my crazy, warrior ancestors.
2. Bora Bora, so I can drink my fill of Mai Tais in a lazy hammock until I pass out.
3. A Walmart that actually has people in well-fitting clothes and an I.Q. higher than a llama.
4. Dorothy's Take Me Back To Oz winery in Wichita, Kansas.
5. Sven's Svunhaus in "Sveden."
5 BLOGGERS I CHOOSE FOR TAG---YOU'RE IT! : *This time I'm tagging all the gents out there who write some of the funniest blogs I've ever read.